Saturday, March 14, 2009


CASE IN POINT #2

Yesterday as I was leaving WalMart garden center (hey, don't judge me) I noticed a midsized SUV slowly approaching. Not wanting to be mowed over (or even slightly grazed) at the CROSSWALK I too slowed down to make sure the SUV had seen me and would indeed respect my pedestrian right of way. The driver made eye contact with me through the open window and waved. I took a step forward only to have to jump back three feet to avoid being hit. Apparently I mistook her tapping her cigarette for a wave to go ahead. She gave me a big toothless smile and I threw my hands up in dispair and asked "what about the crosswalk?". She repeated a feeble "I'm sorry" several times, then offered, "I don't have my glasses on!".

True Story!

STATUS: BEYOND MORONIC

1 comment: